My Pandora Journey X 4

Friday, May 08, 2015

Good evening,

It's time for another charm post! This time I chose to mix it up again and go for a different style! I chose the 'Primrose Charm' in silver and white, available from The Jewel Hut, I was so impressed with how quickly the charm arrived.


As you can see it arrived in another little Pandora box with a cute little ribbon through the middle of it. My new charm fits in perfectly with the other two and my bracelet still looks very classy yet simple.


I love how versatile my bracelet is, I can wear it with virtually any outfit! My charm is available here for £55 and if you order by 4pm it will be dispatched on the same day!

This will definitely be appearing in a few more blog posts of mine!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x


1 comment:

  1. This steady infonya admin, I wait again yes update the information again. Hopefully suksesss.
    Obat Tradisional Cerebrovascular

    ReplyDelete