Spoilt for Spring..

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hey girls!

Today I have a look-book of a new SS15 outfit I put together...










My top is by Misspap and is part of their new festival range, which you should totally check out. It is perfect for summer as it really fits the crochet trend. It is called the 'Gabrielle White Crochet Detail Crop Top' and is available here for just £13.99. It is also available in black. Misspap are one of my favourite online brands, they are constantly on-trend with very reasonable prices.

My trousers are from Matalan and I am wearing a size 8. I have noticed that lots of brands are selling similar styled trousers and they are definitely a hit for the summer. My shoes are by new fashion brand, Bijou Love and I absolutely love the two-tone! They are available here for £28, but if you enter code 'Launch2015' at checkout you will get 15% off...lovely!! Bijou Love also have some gorgeous pieces, I am particularly obsessed with their suede shorts!

Finally, my accessories! My ring is by Pandora and it is my birthstone. My gorgeous bracelet is by Links Of London and I was lucky enough to be gifted it by T.H.Baker - the best jewellers! It is named the Dream Catcher Bracelet and I am honestly obsessed with it. I can't believe it is just £85, it adds a very classy touch to any outfit. It is available here in both silver and rose gold plated. I would like to say a huge thank you to Etail PR & T.H.Baker.

I hope you have enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 

1 comment:

  1. Loving this outfit! I need those trousers hehe!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete