South Beach SS15 Press Day

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hello ladies!

Yesterday I attended a spring/summer press day for South Beach Official. It was held at Kettner's in Soho...the most gorgeous, vintage venue!

I have previously worked with South Beach and love their items, so, as you can imagine I was very excited to see the new collection! Focussed on beachwear, fitness wear and lounge-wear, South Beach is the perfect brand for stylish women.








Made In Chelsea beaut, Lucy Watson has just launched a line with the brand and the items are perfect for girls that want to make a statement poolside! I wanted to give you a little preview and show you my favourite piece... the gorgeous bikini (pictured above)! The range is available from the 19th May and you can keep up-to-date by visiting the South Beach site.

I can't tell you how excited I am for the collection to launch, I will definitely be treating myself! I would strongly recommend you check them out!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment