House of Watches

Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Friday!

I am absolutely longing for summer, as I'm sure many of you are too..and, I wanted to share with you  the ultimate summer watch thanks to House Of Watches.


My orange Casio is absolutely perfect for those summer days around the pool or at the beach. Though, if you aren't feeling bold enough to style an orange retro piece, they have other amazing varieties! I love how lightweight it is and it is surprisingly versatile with various outfits.

At just £16 it really doesn't break the bank, I think this is reflected in the fact that it is currently out of stock! Popular huh!? I will definitely be purchasing other colours!


If you fancy checking out their variety of watches have a little look here

Finally, I want to say thank you so much to House Of Watches & EtailPR for this collaboration! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely post!

    Where is your bikini from please?

    Thanks,

    Natalie xxx

    madeinchina91.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete