AX Paris Lovin'

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Morning girls!

I was lucky enough to receive a gorgeous LBD from the lovely ladies at AX Paris last week!

As I'm sure many people know, LBD's are my fave for a night out with the girls and this one is my number one at the moment!







This one shoulder asymmetric dress really does set this dress apart from other plain LBD's, the aztec pattern makes the dress! I am wearing a size 8 and it is perfect because it is slightly stretchy meaning there is a little room to move!

What's even better is that this dress is the ultimate style save...Versus Versace have a very similar, style dress and I can't believe the similarity!


AX Paris have this trend spot on, what better way to keep on-trend at a fraction of the price?! My dress is only £30 and available here - what are you waiting for?!

I decided to style my dress with a gorgeous patent nude pair of heels by BilliexShoes! I love a classic pair of patent shoes and these ones have a gold tassel for extra detail. They are £26.99 and available here - honestly girls, they are so comfortable!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment