Forever Unique..

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Evening girls!

I just had to share with you a new arrival to my wardrobe, courtesy of Forever Unique and EtailPR!


This gorgeous bandage bikini by Forever Unique is a summer wardrobe essential. Bandage swimwear is everywhere this season and this one is spot-on trend. The material is of such high quality and the fit is perfect.










I am wearing a size 10 and having just booked a holiday to Ibiza, I cannot wait to take it with me! The material is slightly stretchy as well so I would definitely say they are true to size. My bikini is called the BRIANNA black panelled set and is available here. I would definitely recommend checking out their swimwear collection as there is such a wide variety, you will be spoilt for choice. 

Forever Unique also have a gorgeous collection of luxury clothing and If I could I would buy everything! They have just launched a brand new shoe collection and it is dreamy!! 

Finally, my shoes are from New Look, my cover up is from Want Her Wardrobe and the bag/hat are from Primark. 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment