Sunday Funday

Monday, May 18, 2015

Hey girls..

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

I decided to share another outfit with you that is both stylish and relatively casual...









Top: My little khaki number is from Primark and it was an absolute bargain for just £5. It comes in a variety of colours and I also brought it in yellow.

Jeans: My jeans are by Misspap and are available here for £24.99. I am wearing a size 8.

Waterfall Jacket: My gorgeous waterfall jacket is also by Misspap and is available here for £19.99.. but remember you can save 10% on any purchase using code 'LAURENELLIS10'.

Shoes: These are my new fave pair of shoes at the moment! They are from stylish brand IKrush and are available here for £29.99.

Earrings: My cute little earrings are by T.H.Baker. I absolutely love them but the photo honestly does not do them justice! They are available here and I would definitely recommend checking out their other gorgeous accessories.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 


No comments:

Post a Comment