Misspap Loving!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Evening ladies!

Sorry for the delay in posting a blog, I have been busy celebrating my 21st birthday in sunny Vegas! Before I set off on my travels I was lucky enough to collaborate with Miss Pap after admiring their beautiful items for a long time! I had to share with you this beautiful dress that travelled to Vegas with me!



I absolutely love this dress and thought it would be good to show two different ways of wearing it in two styles: a daytime work look and an after-work look!







I styled this daytime look with a black River Island blazer, a black Longchamp bag and small Primark heels. This outfit is perfect for a day in the office - it is smart but classy, and of course bang on the monochrome trend.

Time for the evening look..






As you can see I changed my handbag and shoes to create a dressy look. The bag is a new favourite of mine from Accessorize and the shoes are very similar to the first pair I styled, but are slightly higher, from Guess Shoes. 

I wore this dress out in Vegas and felt so comfortable in it! Mine is a size 10 and it fits perfectly, especially with my curves! It is available here for just £19.99! 

Miss Pap offer such a variety of gorgeous clothing and the prices are so reasonable! There is literally something for everyone! 

My 2 Wishlist items you should all check out:

Kyle Nude Soft Fur Gillet


Who doesn't love a bit of fur?! Perfect for AW and this is an absolute must have! It is available here for just £29.99! 

Paloma Brown Tartan Black Trim Cape


I am loving capes at the moment and I am a little obsessed with this one! I can't believe it is only £19.99 - such a bargain! Have a little look here! 

Thank you for reading,

Lauren-Faye x


No comments:

Post a Comment