AX Paris Press Day

Friday, October 03, 2014

Hello girls!

Hope you have all had a lovely week! Last weekend I was lucky enough to be invited to the AX Paris AW14 press day in Manchester! I was so surprised that I received an invitation and could not turn down the invite!

I was so nervous as I didn't really know any other bloggers attending but after a bit of research on Twitter I found 3 lovely girls that were also going! We all met up at Manchester station before the event and I cannot believe how well we all got on! It definitely made me feel much more relaxed about the day ahead. After a lot of walking to the incorrect venues we finally made it!

I have always been an AX Paris fan but I definitely wasn't expecting to fall in love with almost every item! I can honestly say you will not be stuck for that perfect Christmas dress this year!















I would definitely recommend checking out the new collection online or on the high street! Honestly ladies, they have the perfect dresses for that work party, night out or Christmas event!

So there you have some behind the scenes pics! I would love for you all to check out the other blogger babes' profiles! MeenaHannah and last but certainly not least Monica!

I will blog again as soon as I am back from Vegas after celebrating my 21st birthday!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment