Hedonia Heaven!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Good afternoon!

Before I go back to work tomorrow I thought I would share with you another blog post! I was approached by Hedonia two weeks ago and I decided to check the brand out! I discovered that Hedonia was established in 2010, with their products sold in boutiques worldwide. I was amazed to see the colourful, classic and on-trend styles available. They offer both stylish evening dresses and perfect day dresses as well as classy separates.

I was lucky enough to be sent two dresses which arrived just in time for me to take on holiday to Vegas - which I was very excited about! After unpacking after a 10 hour flight I was pleasantly surprised that both dresses showed very little signs of being stuck in a case - absolutely no crease marks at all!

Dress 1: Trinity Strappy Mini Dress Cobalt (available here)








I absolutely love this dress, it is a very classic style with a glamorous edge. The strap detail on the arms/shoulders was an eye-catching feature. This dress is perfect for both the daytime look and the classy evening look... from flip flops to heels! Available in sizes 6-16 I would definitely recommend treating yourself to a cheeky purchase!

Dress 2: Paloma bow detail shift dress Coral (available here)







As you can see I wore this dress in the daytime but it can of course be worn anytime! This is one thing I love about Hedonia, their items are so versatile! Although it was extremely hot I felt very comfortable and cool in this dress!

Hedonia would definitely be one of the places I would look to hunt down a perfect outfit!

Top 2 Wishlist Items:

Gabby Midi Red (available here)
Bobbie Navy Skirt (available here)

So girls, please go and check them out because I know you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x



1 comment:

  1. Love your shoes and outfit number two's sixties flare!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete