Taking some time out...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hi girls!

Today, I am writing a little post on the importance of taking some time out and focussing on 'me' time. We are all guilty of running around and getting carried away with everyday life that we actually forget to look after ourselves!

I wanted to share with you my top tips for taking some time out and getting the relaxation that you need!

1. Social media detox! 

Now, I know it may sound crazy but I feel we are all so wrapped up in a social media bubble we forget the importance of what is going on around us. Recently, I spent a few days away from social media and I felt incredibly refreshed. I'm not sure about you but I sometimes work myself up so much comparing myself to others on social media and often feeling as if I am not good enough. However, having a few days away from social media really does do the world of good in my eyes. I would recommend giving it a go for a few days!

2. Booking a beauty treatment! 

Lets face it, us girls love a relaxing pamper session! Whether that be a hair appointment, nails or a massage! I recently discovered Urban Massage and thought the idea was genius for us girls on the go! As we all know a massage is probably one of the most relaxing treatments but via Urban Massage you can book a therapist to come direct to your house! Perfect if you don't have time to visit your local salon! I personally don't really think there seems anything more appealing after a long day at work than to come home knowing you are in for a relaxing treat! If you like the sound of it, I have a little treat for you; use code 'Journey' when you sign up and save £10 off your first booking!

3. Arrange a day out with your friends. 

I am always planning things with my friends and I think it is really important to do so, especially if you are in need of a good laugh! There is no better therapy than laughter, especially if you are feeling a little stressed and run-down! As it's coming up to Christmas why not organise something festive and fun! You can't go wrong with cocktails and a nice meal!

4. Booking a short break. 

One of my favourite things to do is to book something to look forward too! There are so many amazing offers out there and I'm constantly looking at new places to visit! I find that weekend breaks are perfect if you fancy trying something new or spending some time away from working life!


Tracksuit set: Misspap - save using code 'LAURENELLIS10'.

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x




1 comment:

  1. I even have been getting a lot of helpful and informative material in your web site.
    good gifts for a girl

    ReplyDelete