Female Christmas Gift Guide: Under £25!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's that time again... Christmas gift guides! 



1. Make Up Revolution Iconic Nudes Brush Set

This beaut' brush set is currently on offer with a £10 discount, and trust me, I don't know many girls that would be disappointed to open this gift on Christmas day! Guys - you can play it safe with this one!

2. Burgundy Bralet Pyjama Set

Can't beat a cute lil' pj set, especially around the festive season! Missguided have got you covered this year!

3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Gift Set

This YSL set includes a highlighter and a primer - two of my beauty must-haves! Available from House of Fraser for £25.

4. Invisibobble Hair Ties!

Available in a variety of colours, the invisibobble is a girls must-have hair accessory.

5. Bah Humpug Phone Case

Can't deal with the cuteness of this phone case -the perfect stocking filler.

6. Fluffy False Eyelashes

As some of you will have seen on my Snapchat (laurenellisx) I am a huge fan of Girls With Attitude lashes and the 3D Luxe are my new faves! Just £5.49 per pair.

7. Cocoa Brown Gradual Tan

Hands down my favourite tanning product! I am obsessed (literally) with Cocoa Brown's gradual tan moisturiser. It isn't patchy in the slightest and gives a gorgeous glow! You can purchase this in a variety of high-street stores and online also!

8. Festive Cheer Scented Candle

I love nothing more than lighting a candle and making my room smell amazing! The perfect small gift for your female loved one. Available from Mandi-Candi boutique for just £8.95 - but you can save using 'LFELLIS20' - thank me later!

9. Suedette Boot Slippers

A winter essential - cosy slippers! I am such a girlie girl but I don't think it matters when it comes to slippers what style you go for - they are an essential for any girl!

I hope this has given you a little inspiration - stay tuned for more! 

Thanks for reading! 

Lauren-Faye x



1 comment:

  1. This is surely a very good blog, thanks a lot for sharing such nice information here.
    best thing to gift a girl

    ReplyDelete