#GoodShipBenefit

Tuesday, May 24, 2016


Good morning! 

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend my first Benefit blogger event! It was held onboard the Good Ship Benefit located minutes from Embankment tube station - something you HAVE to check out! I thought I would share an insight into my day with Benefit and explain a little about what happened.  

The event was held to showcase Benefits' new brow products, launching on the 24th June. Being a huge beauty and makeup lover, I was SO excited to see the products and have the chance to try the products out for myself. Upon stepping onto the ship I was greeted by the 'Benebabes' who showed us through to the arrival room. It was a chance to mingle with other bloggers and take snaps of the new products and the ship itself! I have to say, I fell into a girlie paradise as soon as I stepped onboard! As imagined, there was pink everywhere, little pink chocolates, pink chairs and cocktails, it was basically just a girls paradise! 

We began with a presentation of the brow products and received a little bit of information on each product and what they are best used for. Each product presentation followed a 'try it yourself' moment where all of us were able to try out the products and share our opinions. I have decided that I will do a full product review in a few weeks ahead of the launch and share with you my thoughts. 

There are 36 products in total (including the variety of shades) and as you will soon realise, some of the products are the classic ones that we have all been used to using! BUT, there are also some amazing new products that I genuinely think you are going to love. 

After the presentations finished we were taken on a tour around the ship and I loved the fact that virtually every room was themed to a specific product. There is a whole room dedicated to Porefessional, Lashitude and a little Rollerlash hub. It is genuinely a place that any Benefit lover would enjoy.  It was on the tour that I established the wide variety of things on offer to the public onboard the ship! 

If you're like me and love getting up on a Sunday morning for brunch, why not join Good Ship Benefit for yoga and a bottomless brunch? You can find all the information here and yes, book in advance to secure your place! It is something I am planning to do myself over the next few months! As you can also see in the images below, there is a pamper station onboard, complete with a brow boutique! The perfect way to get perfect brows whilst stocking up on your fave Benefit products! 

The Good Ship Benefit is open until August and I would strongly recommend you visit if you fancy experiencing something different! I thoroughly enjoyed the event and I would like to say thank you to the lovely girls at Benefit for inviting me! 



 Stay tuned for my full product review coming very soon! 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 

1 comment:

  1. It was so lovely to meet you at the event! Glad to see you had a good time - I love your photos. We have to visit for brunch and yoga soon x

    www.freydefleur.com

    ReplyDelete