Collection of Capes!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Morning girls!

I am relying on capes/ ponchos at the moment, they are perfect for those chilly mornings! I wanted to share with you my top 3 current faves - in a classic outfit of the day form. Of course, you can dress capes up if you wish but seeing as I have returned to university I have styled mine as if I was going into uni.

You cannot beat a staple camel cape! Available in H&M stores!

Nothing better than a classic black detailed cape - this ones by Pretty Little Thing! Available here


This little number is by Primark! I purchased it last week so hurry and get yours! 

I love how versatile all of the above are! I previously used to stick to all black but I am loving experimenting with different colours at the moment! 

Thanks for reading,
Lauren-Faye x 

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous capes in here. But that last one is just lovely. The burgundy is such a pretty colour on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the Primark cape in camel and I just LOVE IT! Lovely blog post hun!

    Check what else I got at Primark www.anna-louise-loves.blogspot.com

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete