Classic Camel..

Friday, February 06, 2015

Happy friday girls!

I wanted to share with you one of my new favourite looks!








I am in love with my new camel waterfall duster coat from Diva Dames. Honestly girls, it is so lightweight and such high quality, it really is an absolute essential this season. They come in a variety of colours and mine is 'Beige', they are available here for just £21!


My black ripped jeans are from one of my fave brands, Misspap. They are available here for £29.99, but don't forget you can save 10% by using code: JAN10OFF. Misspap jeans are of a high quality and are true to size. Mine are a size 8 and they will definitely be featuring in more posts.

My heels are from Primark, although I brought them a while ago! Finally, my bag is from Louis Vuitton. Don't forget to keep up-to-date with all of my recent posts through my Instagram account!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 




No comments:

Post a Comment