AX Paris.. Little Black Dress

Monday, February 16, 2015

Hey girls!

I am really loving AX Paris at the moment, especially their party wear! I wanted to share with you a gorgeous cut-out LBD that I was lucky enough to receive.







I love the style of the dress, it looks like a two-piece but it is joint at the back. It is really simple yet stylish at the same time, I will definitely be wearing this a lot more as summer approaches. I am wearing a size 8 but I think I could have also worn a size 10 without it being too big. It is available here for £25.00, it comes in three different colours, providing a good little choice!



My shoes are by Lipsy London and are available here for £75.00, they are actually surprisingly comfortable which makes the price tag a little rewarding. My clutch bag is from Zara and I managed to bag one of the last ones in my local store..thankfully! 

Thanks for reading and definitely check out AX Paris for all of your party dresses! 

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment