It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Hello girls!

So, I was lucky enough to be sent some gorgeous items from both In The Style and Style Edit and I just had to share one outfit with you!

As I'm sure most of you are aware, Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore has a gorgeous clothing range with In The Style and one of my favourite pieces is this slogan Reindeer Christmas jumper!





I styled it up with a simple pair of jeans and my gorgeous new Style Edit boots! They are so comfortable and literally suit any outfit! There is nothing better than a classic pair of black boots. I would strongly recommend checking their site out for all of your shoe needs!



My slogan jumper has definitely got me into the Christmas spirit and I can safely say I am prepared for National Christmas Jumper day! It is available here for just £18.99 and is available in sizes 8-20. My boots are available here for £29.99 and to make things even better there is free UK delivery! So..what are you waiting for?! Go and check out both brands.. you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x


No comments:

Post a Comment