In The Style By Lauren Pope

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hello girls!

This week I wanted to share with you two pieces from Lauren Pope's In The Style range! The collection is bang on trend, reasonably priced and there are so many gorgeous items to choose from - you'll be spoilt for choice!





This slogan jumper is one of my favourite pieces from Lauren's collection and it comes in both grey, and black. I styled mine in two different ways; firstly, with a faux leather skirt and my suede black thigh boots and secondly with a pair of ripped jeans for a more casual look. The grey jumper is currently out of stock but the black one is available here for just £18.99.





This gorgeous cropped playsuit is so simple yet stylish! I styled it up with a beaded belt to add a bit of evening glamour and a pop of colour! Lauren Pope styled hers with black thigh boots and I absolutely loved that look also! There are so many ways you can style this playsuit, it can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion. It is available here for £39.99. I am wearing a UK size 8.

I am such a big fan of In The Style and I would definitely recommend checking them out! I would also like to say a huge thank you to the lovely Rachel at ITS for sending me these gorgeous pieces!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment