Fluff, Style and Sparkle!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Afternoon girls!

Unfortunately, I have had a bit of a stressful weekend, but have managed to squeeze some time in to take some pics! I was lucky enough to be sent a gorgeous hand-made clutch by Sparkles and Style and it is literally glitter heaven! They are perfect for a glam night out, with the added touch that they are made to order - if you have a specific colour you require you can have it made especially!



I styled it up with one of the biggest trends with season...faux fur! I brought the gorgeous dress from Topshop and it is available in sizes 6-16. Have a little look here! The shoes are from one of my favourite brands.. Public Desire! The heel is quite wide which is perfect for people like me who find certain shoes uncomfortable! I do not struggle with this pair at all, they are so easy to walk in! They are available in two different colours and are available here! Just a warning.. you might fall in love with their collection! 







As you can see I have two different hairstyles in the pictures, I wanted to see how the dressed looked with both my hair up and down! I was lucky enough to be sent an AMAZING 5 in 1 styling wand from Bombay Hair and that is what I used to style the curls.. however, I will be writing up a blog post purely on the wand very soon! 

Finally, you will definitely be noticing the bag in more blog/Instagram posts over the Christmas and New Year period! Check out Sparkles and Style here!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x




No comments:

Post a Comment