Cocoa Brown Tan!

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Evening girls!

Finally - a new blog post! I have been so busy at work recently I have been struggling to find time to blog! Anyway, last week I was lucky enough to be sent a Cocoa Brown tan bundle, I had never tried it before but had heard lots of positive reviews!

So.. I decided to do a review post on it!


During..Left leg is before, right leg is after..
 After..





I can safely say this is the best tan I have used! I do not think the photos do it justice at all! Before I applied it I expected the tan to have a biscuit smell like most fake tans but it smelt unbelievably nice! It was so easy to apply, it didn't go patchy or anything which is a huge plus! I left it to develop for one hour but if you prefer a darker tan it is best to leave it on for a little longer! The following day after I applied the tan I had a spa day and was in and out of the water all day and the tan did not fade or streak at all! I literally felt like I had just got back from a few days in the sun!

I can safely say this is my new favourite tan and I would highly recommend it to anybody! It is so handy if you lead a busy lifestyle and do not have the time to tan before an important event! Cocoa Brown is available to buy in Boots, Superdrug, Primark and Tesco!

Thanks again to the lovely ladies at Cocoa Brown and ladies go and check them out here!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment