MOTEL ROCKS

Monday, July 21, 2014

Hello!

So 'shopaholic' Lauren made an appearance again and I purchased this Motel Rocks number! I am loving pastel colours, especially pink at the moment and couldn't resist this gorgeous dress! 

Gingham is everywhere at the moment and this cami slip dress is the perfect way to be on trend! I love it because it can be worn both at night and in the day depending on the look you're going for.

I decided to wear mine for afternoon drinks in the sun and felt it was both in-between smart and casual. I paired mine up with some gorgeous fuschia wedges and a pink flower in my hair to add more detail! The bag was perfect as I felt it made my outfit far more casual as appose to a clutch bag. 













Dress: Motel Rocks
Wedges: Nine West
Hair flower: New Look
Bag: Primark


Thanks for reading, 

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment