Think Pink!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello!

So after the busiest weekend ever I have finally managed to upload my cute little pink outfit! I have never really been one for wearing a lot of pink until this year, now I suddenly love it! 


I first purchased the little pink gingham leggings from Topshop after discovering them online! I then took a little shopping trip last week and found the pink pumps in the sale in Debenhams! I was hoping that I would be able to wear the two together and luckily enough they look perfect together! 

I didn't want to take it to extremes and buy a pink top so I brought a little white Pom Pom top from Topshop - loving pom poms at the moment they are everywhere! I also added accessories to glam it up a bit! The sunglasses are my ultimate faves and were only from Primark, although I'm not sure they sell them anymore! ASOS have some identical ones though! The hat was also from Primark and I brought that recently! The necklace is a little £5 bargain from Select! 

















Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment