Living in loungewear..

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Hey everyone! 

As you may have been able to tell I am currently obsessed with loungewear/trainer combos! I just think they are perfect for a stylish yet casual look.

My latest set is by Pink Soda Sport and I could not be happier with it! It's very much focussed on lifestyle wear rather than activewear and it is SO comfortable to wear.

Of course I had to coordinate with (almost) matching trainers, I opted for the Adidas Tubulars in white and they are a new favourite of mine!  One thing I love about JD Sports is that they literally have the biggest variety of Women's Trainers in the styles we love!

It is safe to say this will be my go-to casual look for a while!

Lauren-Faye x

1 comment:

  1. This post is really valuable that designed for the new visitors. Pleasing work, keep on writing.
    birthday ideas for teens

    ReplyDelete