Split Knits and Thigh-Highs...

Friday, February 05, 2016

Winter is the worst time of the year for me, particularly outfit wise! I am always afraid of 'ruining an outfit' in case it rains or anything - yes, I am such a girl. However, I am loving cosy knit jumpers paired with thigh-high boots at the moment. They both create an effortlessly stylish look that is on-trend and simple. 

As you can see, the look is very easy to create. The positive is, you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. I absolutely love the split on the jumper, I feel it just adds the perfect detail. 

Split-Knit: Available from Quiz Clothing for just £14.99. 
Jeans:  River Island, £45.00
Faux Suede Boots:  Quiz Clothing, £49.99.

Thanks for reading, 
Lauren-Faye x 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your recent effort. The style is really impressive. Can you please produce something productive about UK Fashion | Manchester Fashion | Lifestyle in UK. This will help me to get recent information about the product.
    wholesale mens tracksuits distributor uk

    ReplyDelete