All White Everything...

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hello girls!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend! I have busy preparing for my trip to Dubai tomorrow, but I just had to share with you one of the outfits that will be coming along!


I am loving lace trims at the moment and this gorgeous two piece is by Luxemme, a luxury fashion brand based in Manchester. If I am honest, I don't usually wear two - pieces as I find them a little unflattering on my body shape. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this beaut one on, it fitted perfectly! It epitomizes class and I think it will look perfect on holiday! 


It is available here for £35 and I am wearing a size 10. It is part of the Limited Edition collection so get yours quick! 


I stuck to the white theme and added these gorgeous Public Desire heels! I cannot believe they were only £19.99 in the sale! I think they complimented the whole 'classy' style of the outfit. I usually struggle with heels but these are very easy to walk in and for £19.99 you can't go wrong. Get yours here.

Look out for my Dubai holiday outfit pictures over on my Instagram this week! 

Thanks for reading! 

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment