Hiya Summer..

Monday, July 06, 2015

Hello girls!

I am back to business after a very busy two weeks! I have just completed my 12 month placement with Walt Disney, which was incredible and then I jetted off to Ibiza with the girls!

I am absolutely loving this summer weather we have got at the moment and of course wanted to share a cute summer outfit.






My gorgeous light pink Chiffon pleated playsuit is by Miss Foxy and was one of my Ibiza favourites. I am such a girly person and this fitted my style perfectly! I was always slightly unsure on playsuits as I am very curvy, yet short but I feel this one was very flattering. I am wearing a size 10 and I would say Miss Foxy items are very true to size. Check it out for yourself here.

I styled it up with my trusty New Look tan wedges and a cute tan bag, from Primark. To add a little detail I wore silver midi rings and of course, my fave Pandora bracelet by The Jewel Hut. As you can see, I have a new charm on the collection! The dangle charm is my favourite one, it just adds extra detail and fits in perfectly with the others! It is safe to say I won't be taking it off for a while!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Miss Foxy & EtailPR for the above collaborations!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely in love with this color! It makes everyone looks extra tanner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! cheap PANDORA

    ReplyDelete