It's my birthday!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Evening girls!

Can you believe it has been a whole year since my first blog post?! I cannot believe how fast the past year has flown by! I never would have thought I would have had the opportunity to work with some of my favourite brands or attend as many cool events as I have. I am unbelievably grateful.


When I first started I was so nervous as to what people would think, especially as I am a bit of a worrier! But, my mum has always told me if you enjoy something and it makes you happy you should just go for it! I have been really lucky with the support I have had from my friends, family and followers!

For anyone who is considering starting up a blog, or anyone who has just started one up, I would say put in the hard work and it will definitely pay off. I found it really slow to start off with and there were definitely days that I put so much pressure on myself and thought about giving it up! So, I would definitely recommend sticking at it, interact with brands and followers and just try your absolute best!

Some of my highlights have been the brands I have worked with over the year! Including, EtailPR, MissPap, BilliexShoes, AX Paris and Cocoa Brown Tan - just to name a few!

To celebrate, I launched an Instagram competition with MissPap to win the perfect party outfit - they are honestly one of my favourite brands! Over the year, I have styled up many of their gorgeous items!  You can save 10% on their products using code 'LaurenEllis10'. The gorgeous waterfall jacket in my picture above is from MissPap! I also have giveaways coming up with Spectrum Make-up Brushes and Cocoa Brown Tan.

I want to say a huge thank you again to my followers and all of the brands I have collaborated with!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 




No comments:

Post a Comment