A lunch date..

Monday, March 16, 2015

Hi girls!

My favourite outfit this week is perfect for a smart-casual, on-trend look. I am so happy that spring is finally on its way so I can begin to ditch my winter wardrobe!







My blazer is from Zara and it was an absolute sale bargain a few months ago! I would definitely suggest purchasing a white blazer for spring though, they add class to an outfit & are very versatile. 

My jeans are from Misspap and are my new favourite jeans!! I have been looking for a pair like this for a while and these ones are the perfect fit! I am wearing a size 10 although they are available in sizes 6-14. I find that Misspap jeans always come true to size so if you are a little unsure on sizing, I would recommend your standard size. This black & white gingham pair are available here for £24.99. I have only had mine a few days and have already worn them on a lunch date and a night out - they are very easy to style up in different ways, depending on the look you want! 

My shoes are from Primark, although I purchased these a little while ago! My bag is from Topshop but I also brought it last year. Finally, my sunnies are from River Island and are available here for £10. 

Thanks for reading,

Lauren-Faye x 


No comments:

Post a Comment