New Years Eve Look-book!

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Hello girls!

I just wanted to do a little look-book post on New Years Eve to show you all what I wore and style I went for! I had my make up and hair done professionally and absolutely loved it.





I was desperate for big, bouncy hair and so I went to Glo Hair Salon for a blow-dry and I was so happy with the results! I would highly recommend them! The lady who did my hair was called Sam and she created the look I was hoping for!

My make up was done by Lucy Workman and I cannot explain to you how talented she is! Lucy has done my make up on many occasions and every time I have been so happy with the results! If you are looking for make up or beauty treatments I would definitely recommend contacting her! You will not be disappointed!

Finally, my dress is from Miss Selfridge and is available here for £25. I styled it with my classic black Christian Louboutins that I brought two years ago - they remain to be my best purchase yet!

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a happy & healthy 2015!

Lauren-Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment