Badia Boutique!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello!

So some of you may have heard about an online boutique called 'Badia' - if not, you are missing out! Badia Boutique have an online site and an Ebay account also - perfect for a bargain!

I have chosen my top 5 favourite items to show you!


The Jemima Necklace: Available Here


The Be Happy Feather Bracelet: Available Here


The Georgiana Necklace: Available Here


The Phoebe Necklace: Available Here


Finally, my favourite novelty Pineapple earrings: Available Here

I absolutely love costume jewellery - you can look the part without breaking the bank! As you can imagine, I was very excited when I was approached by Badia to style some of their gorgeous collection! All of the necklaces I have styled are extremely lightweight which make them easy to wear and I simply cannot believe the quality of the items! I am forever looking on their website to view items that are new in! They are perfect for gifts or for a little treat to yourself - especially when they arrive individually wrapped in tissue paper with Badia Boutique stickers (no need to buy wrapping paper or hunt for sellotape!) I would strongly recommend purchasing a few of their items girls!

Badia Boutique: Take a look

Thanks for reading,

Lauren- Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment