My Favourite Travel Accessory!

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hey guys! 

I am finally back to the blogging world! I had a little break unintentionally as I was dedicating time to filming YouTube videos but I actually missed my first love, a.k.a. my blog. 

Today, I am sharing with you my must-have travel accessory - whether that be for a holiday or a work trip. As you may have noticed by now, I am a lover of all things girlie, sparkly, and OTT. Ahead of a trip to New York, I was kindly gifted the new American Tourister Wavebreaker in Silver and I was absolutely obsessed. Having always been a fan of American Tourister, I knew I would love the case but honestly, it is literally the most ideal suitcase for any form of travel. It is hand luggage size and actually adheres to all airline size restrictions so it's perfect regardless of what company you're travelling with. 

I've noticed as I've grown up that I actually appear to have a million more items to pack than ever before so I certainly make use of taking a suitcase as my hand luggage whenever I travel now! The suitcase retails at £119 and is available here, I can guarantee it is worth every penny! 


It will certainly be accompanying me on a few trips this year!

Thanks for reading,

Lauren - Faye x

No comments:

Post a Comment